- Potent, synthetic industrial polymer that replaces traditional mortar and adhesives
- So many ways to use: Repairing chips and cracks in concrete, tile, stone, or bricks—Setting floor, wall, and roof tiles— Cementing blocks to build a wall—Repairing steps, walls, and walkways
- It’s ready-to-use—So, avoid the guesswork and errors of shoveling together sand, cement, water, and lime to create batches of material that are often too large and, therefore, go to waste
- Waste not! Unused material in the closable package can be used for your next job
- Up to 20 times the yield of typical mortar
- Durable package is closable, convenient, and easy to store and transport
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Bauer® Instant Polymer Cement is a revolutionary ready-to-use synthetic material that replaces traditional mortar and adhesives. Versatile applications—from cementing blocks to build a wall, to repairing cracks in concrete, tile, stone, or brick. Use for setting floor, wall, and roof tiles, and for repairing steps, walls, and walkways. Get up to 20 times the yield of typical mortar while generating less waste. Unused material in the package can be used for your next job. Convenient, durable packages are also easy to store and transport.