STARDUST Super Absorbent 3-lb Dispenser Bottle
STARDUST is appropriately called a “super absorbent”, not only because of its high absorption capacity, but also because of its extraordinary versatility. It is “non-select”, meaning it does not have a limited range of efficacy. STARDUST is not injurious to humans, animals, soil, concrete, asphalt, tile, or plants. It contains no reactive chemicals, is not toxic, flammable, or biodegradable, and is environmentally safe and friendly. STARDUST is also USDA approved for use in food processing facilities.
- Universal Amorphous Alumina Silicate Loose Absorbent
- STARDUST Super Absorbent 3-lb Bag. Safe, thorough, easy. Instantly absorb spills of any kind and sweep them away. Area left completely clean and dry
- Absorbs up to 10 times more than clay-type (“kitty litter”) and other earthen sorbents
- USDA approved for use in food processing facilities
- Absorbs: Chemicals, Bodily Fluids, Liquid and Semi-Liquid Foods, Anti-Freeze, Paint, and Petroleum Products
- Case of 2